As we go into the busiest week of the food retail industry we are slapped again with tightening restrictions in surrounding communities in regards to Covid-19. It has been a long 8 months on all of us. As I have stated before we will get thru this together.
That being said–Below are some guidelines of what to expect from us this coming week as we work to provide a safe holiday for everyone.
- There will be no personal shopping on Tuesday Nov 24th, Thursday Nov. 26th or Saturday Nov 28th.
- Regular personal shopping will resume on Tuesday Dec 1st.
- There will a be special curbside pickup only, NOT for online pre-ordered Thanksgiving menu items or turkeys, on Monday Nov 23rd. The window to order for this will open at 5pm on Saturday night and will close 11:59 pm on Sunday. This is not for Thanksgiving shopping. We will do our best to accommodate all orders however due to limitations of staffing and the overall responsibilities of staff to prep for the holiday rush we may need to limit the orders. Please be respectful that we are working under strange times and that we are doing everything as best as we can plan.
- We will open the store as soon as we finish the personal shopping on Monday morning. Our goal is to open by 12 pm. Hopefully, sooner thanks to the volunteers however we have seen an increase in the personal shopping over the last several weeks. Keep an eye out for an email about opening earlier.
- We will still be limiting the store’s total capacity to 50 people at any one time, this includes staff. Please honor and respect the yellow card method when entering the store. We ask that you think your shop thru and come with a list and limit your time in the store. As much as we all want to socialize and talk to each other during these traditionally joyful times, regretfully this year, this is not the place.
- Our store hours on Tuesday will be from 8 am to 8 pm
- Our store hours on Wednesday will be from 8am to 7 pm with no senior discounts or early hours for seniors or immunocompromised individuals.
- Closed on Thanksgiving
- Friday and Saturday, we will open our doors at 10 am.
- For those of you that have placed Holiday orders, please be respectful of your pickup windows. Everyone has done a nice job on preselecting the pickup days and times and have them spread nicely over the 3 days. THANK YOU!
- Stop by the holiday table by the front corner of the store to gather your paperwork for your order.
- With the addition of beer and wine and working to create a socially distanced check out, we have determined that the checkout line will start to form in the soda aisle and extend back towards the wall that has juice and coffee on it and then down towards the frozen aisle.
Please be patient and understanding with us and each other as we navigate these unexplored roads that Covid-19 has forced us to travel this year. We are committed to keeping everyone safe and making the most of this holiday season.
Mike and your Co-op Staff