- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup of Cold water
- Napa vegetables chopped
- 2 stalks of chopped scallions
- 3 slices chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon of Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- Mix in flour with cold water until smooth. Set aside for about 30 minutes.
- Mix well all the vegetables and seasonings.
- Cut the dough into pieces and roll out about 3 inch in diameter round.
- Put the filling in the middle of the wrapper and close the edges of the wrapper tightly.
- Boil a big pot of water and put the dumplings in, after boil, put a cup of cold water and bring it to another boil repeat again.
- Remove dumplings, put on plate loosely and serve.
Vinegar and hot chili oil (Mandarin style) or Soy sauce, fresh garlic, dash of sesame oil, vinegar and sugar