- sourdough bread
- truffle zest
- Slice bread length wise in half. If too thick, slice piece again in half.
- Butter one side.
- Place non-buttered side on grill until slightly crisp. Cook until grill marks just start to show and butter is absorbed.
- Shred Raclette cheese with a zester on to the buttered side to your liking.
- Sprinkle truffle zest sparingly and evenly across the slides of bread.
- Place in oven at 325-350 degrees for 5 to 7 minutes until cheese is fully melted.
- Cut in to single serve slices.