- To start -- we will only be delivering on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday until we can coordinate the volunteers to expand on the days.
- Tuesday delivery requests must be placed between 5pm Sunday and Midnight Monday
- Thursday delivery requests must be placed between 5pm on Tuesday and Midnight Wednesday
- Saturday delivery requests must be placed between 5pm Thursday and Midnight Friday
- Delivery radius is 5 miles from the CO-OP.
- ALL Orders must be placed by completing the form below.
- No phone orders will be accepted. We are not equipped to handle any heavy volumes of calls.
- There is also a $30 minimum order.
- Orders will be selected in the order they are received. You can order anytime.
- A member of the staff/volunteer will then shop the order.
- The shopper will contact you to discuss the order and any out of stocks or substitutions that we can offer. The order will then be adjusted and brought to the register to ring out your purchase.
- At the end of the transactions we will contact you with the total and ask that you have your credit card ready to give your information to the cashier. Sorry no cash or checks will be accepted to avoid contact.
- Your order will then be delivered shortly after the cashier takes your credit card information or you can come by and pick it up yourself either in store or curbside.
- Please be ready to receive a call on your delivery day between 8:30 am and 12:30pm from a volunteer to review your order and to discuss options of alternatives for items that may be out of stock due to the high demand for products due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- We will contact you one last time to inform you that your order is out for delivery and that the delivery person will knock and leave the groceries by your door. You must be home at the time of the delivery.
Thank you for your interest in our home delivery program. To place your order please submit the form below.